Phriction Documentation Mutable Mutable for Unreal Engine Getting started Changelog Changelog 1.1
This version is for Unreal Engine 4.25.1
- We've added a new node: Texture Binarise.
- Added Copy/Paste/Reset to the Instance Editor.
- New mipmap bias added to all textures per LOD when using automatic LODs.
- Added blueprint access to the cylindrical projector angle.
- We’ve added LOD info to Skeletal Mesh Node Pin names.
- We've added a Tooltip that shows the name and the address of the Int Parameters in the preview instance.
- Added missing functionalities for Advanced Preview Settings.
- Better texture memory management during high update loads. Added mutable texture reference counting to the instances to be able to decide which textures in the cache are actually worth blocking from GC during an update.
- Basic definition of ReferenceSkeletalMesh and a tooltip to Reference Texture are been added.
- Nodes have now a color depending on their type.
- Updated Customizable Objects and Customizable Object Instances icon colors.
- Log/error message has been improved.
- Improved the display of multilayer projectors.
- Removed Export/Import Layout nodes from the context menu. Now Mesh Layouts are Single Output Nodes.
- Fixed some errors when changing states in the preview instance properties due to sorting states by name.
- Fixed mesh conversion and skinning.
- Fixed a Bug in the immediate release of texture memory system when working with models with LODs.
- Layout generation fix for automatic LODs.
- Warning for duplicated groups and duplicated parameter names.
- Fixed the alpha slider from Multilayer projector on the instance properties panel.
- Fixed crash when compiling only selected options in an empty Customizable Object.
- Modifying a parameter using an invalid index won’t cause a crash.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when adding a new projector layer in the Customizable Object Instance Editor.
- Instance properties UI now updates after editing sliders.
- We now ensure copying android libs on deploy.
- Changing float parameter names now updates their pin names correctly.
- After the first compilation of a CO, the message “finished compiling” will appear correctly.
- UV display functionality didn't show all possible and existing LODs.
- Now engine won’t crash when refreshing Skeletal Nodes with ShowLOD/Image pins on node disabled.
- Now Vector Parameters can use “Show Pin on Node” functionality properly.
- No more baking problems due to missing skin weights after regenerating imported model.
- Missing referenced nodes after duplicating Customizable Objects has been fixed.
- Clip Mesh Morph rotation angle now updates correctly in real-time.
- Added a check to avoid more crashes when visualizing the UV's.
- Deactivated the set projector types and re-activated the get projector types.
- The lobby character is now animated.
- Added multilayer examples to the character.
- Added zoom to the character face.
- Added thumbnails to the shirt stickers.
- Fading angles added to the projectors.
- Dirt added to helmet and cyborg arms.
- Reversed the controls of the projector widget.
- Changed the demo splash image.
- UV layouts and textures have been updated for Cyborg Arms and Trousers.
- Lowered scalability settings for consoles.
- Updated console branding logos.
- Updated the transition from T-Pose to Idle pose.
- Slider no longer requires the controller lock to modify.
- Gamepad vertical sensibility has been lowered.
- New control text/UI when changing input method (gamepad and keyboard).
- Color widget sliders are updated in real-time on gamepad.
- Gamepad/controller navigation has been improved.
- Splash for packaged projects appears now correctly in consoles.
- Console title is now correctly set up.
- Refactor of the camera and projector controls to fix bugs.
- T-Shirt sticker projection is now set correctly.
- Fixed the focus loss when the focused widget is collapsed.
- Scar skin tone has been fixed.
- Color Sliders are now reset when moving the saturation or brightness to zero.
- Postprocessing volume screen percentage modified from 200 to 100.
- Freckles color constant fixed.
- Some scrolling issues are now fixed.
- A new example for the “How to call Material Variations” has been added.
- Demo UI color widget value and saturation bars are now dynamic.
- Enabled the back button to close the demo in android.
- Added zoom to the character face on creation.
- Virtual joysticks are now focusable from the menu.
- New pad icons added.
- UI Buttons gamepad/keyboard focus has been improved.
- Hover and focus style of slider bars has been improved.
- Demo HUD has been updated.
- Removed bones from high LODs to fix mobile devices not rendering characters.
- Rebaked all instances of the Museum level.
Updated our UI font.
- Color Sliders now reset when moving the saturation or brightness to zero.
- Fixed Bandit mesh scale.
- Animations have been re-uploaded with the correct scale.
- Pawn and instance scale in Village level fixed.
- Color widget slider handle darkening has been fixed.
- Fixed the tattoo default location.
- Scrolling issues have been fixed.
- We’ve reduced the character generation radius for PS4.
- Now the controller right thumbstick is able to rotate the camera outside the menu on both levels.
- Fixed scrollbar flicker.
- UI navigation has been improved.
- Camera panning has been removed.
- Redundant HUD functionality has been removed.