Mutable for Unreal Engine 4 can be licensed directly from Anticto. It is offered under several different licenses to try to cover all needs:
- Per-project per-platform license
- Studio-wide license, with an unlimited number of projects and platforms
- Royalty-based license, suitable for smaller projects, and similar to the license available for Unreal Engine 4.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need more information.
|4.24||1||Windows Linux MacOS Android iOS|
Support for Mutable is provided through this site. Create new issues for bugs or questions, however be aware that other users in the site may be able to see your items. For private inquires you can contact us directly.
We offer dedicated premium support for integration and optimisation in your project as well as development of new specific features or support for additional platforms that you may need.
- The repository at GitHub contains the engine modifications for each engine version (for instance: 4.24-EngineChanges, or master-EngineChanges)
- The plugin can be obtained from R16
- The mutable runtime is already a submodule of the plugin repository, and it is stored in R3
- The demo source code and assets can be obtained from R17 and R18
- The demo art source assets are hosted in local SVN repositories at svn://anticto-nas.local/ue-cyborg-art and svn://anticto-nas.local/ue-village-art
The project is split in several repositories: