Mutable is integrated in Unreal Engine 4 as a plugin. For some versions of the engine it also requires engine source code changes. This project also includes some demos to showcase the features and how to use them.
This demo shows how to create a complex model with a lot of customization options. It also shows how to use it to create a player customization lobby, game-designed created instances to placa in a level, and procedural instances created on the fly.
This demo shows how to build a high-end 3D model with the best looking features.
The project is split in several repositories:
- Create States and data driven user interfaces
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Getting started
- Multilayer projection programming
- Technical documentation
- User Documentation
- Add mesh-based cloth pieces to a character
- Add Shape Variations with Mesh Morphs
- Baking Instances
- Basic Concepts
- Change the skin tone of a character
- Cooking Customizable Objects
- Create a basic Customizable Object
- Create a texture-based bandage
- Create color patterns with masks
- Create projected tattoos or stickers
- How to ...
- How to use table nodes
- Level of detail
- Multiple UV Channels
- Mutable Populations
- Node Reference
- Preview Options
- Remove unseen body parts
- Texture Layouts
- Transfer Clothing Assets
- Transfer Pre-Existing Realtime Morph Targets