= Overview =
Mutable is integrated in Unreal Engine 4 as a plugin. For some versions of the engine it also requires engine source code changes. This project also includes some demos to showcase the features and how to use them.
=== Village Demo ===
This demo shows how to create a complex model with a lot of customization options. It also shows how to use it to create a player customization lobby, game-designed created instances to placa in a level, and procedural instances created on the fly.
=== Cyborg Demo ===
This demo shows how to build a high-end 3D model with the best looking features.
= Getting Mutable for Unreal =
- The repository at GitHub contains the engine modifications for each engine version: https://github.com/anticto/UnrealEngine-Mutable
- The plugin can be obtained from R16
- The mutable runtime is already a submodule of the plugin repository, and it is stored in R3
- The demo source code and assets can be obtained from R17 and R18
- The demo art source assets are hosted in local SVN repositories at svn://anticto-nas.local/ue-cyborg-art and svn://anticto-nas.local/ue-village-art
=== Repository Structure ===
The project is split in several repositories: