= Complete version =
This version of the guide will show how to install a fully featured Mutable in a source code version of Unreal Engine.
1) Get a clean working copy of the matching Unreal Engine version. Each release of Mutable targets a specific engine version.
2) Patch the engine with all the necessary patches.
3) Build the new engine.
4) Create your project. You can do this from thbyt launching the editor in this working copy and creating a new project, or by using one of the demo projects distributed wtih Mutable.
5) Unzip the Mutable plugin in your project's Plugin folder
6) Enable the plugin in the editor. A restart of the editor will be necessary.
7) Open one of the example CustomizableObject assets, or create one following a tutorial.
= Editor-only version =