= Version 1.1 =
This version is for Unreal Engine 4.25
- We've added a new node: [[/w/mutable/unreal-engine-4/user-documentation/nodes/texture-binarise/|Texture Binarise]].
- Added Copy/Paste/Reset to the Instance Editor.
- Added missing functionalities for Advanced Preview Settings.
- New mipmap added to all textures per LOD when using automatic LODs.
- Add blueprint access to cylindrical projector angle.
- We’ve added LOD info to Skeletal Mesh Node Pin names.
- We've added a Tooltip that shows the name and the address of the Int Parameters.
- We’ve added mutable texture reference counting to the instances to be able to decide which textures in the cache are actually worth blocking from GC during an update.
- Basic definition of ReferenceSkeletalMesh and a tooltip to Reference Texture are been added.
- Nodes have now a color depending for their type.
- We’ve also added a suffix to differentiate the different LODs and the materials with the same name.
- We now warn about Group Nodes using the same name.
- We’ve updated Customizable Objects and Customizable Object Instances icon colors.
- Convert meshes using rendering index buffs instead of import.
- Our log/error message has been highly improved.
- We have improved the display of multilayer projectors.
- We remove Export/Import Layout nodes from the context menu. Now Mesh Layouts are Single Output Nodes.
- We’ve updated mutable core with fixes for wrapping projectors with multiple layout blocks.
- We now force specific paths for android libs so that Unreal can guess the architecture that is being used.
- Fixed some errors when changing states in the preview instance properties due to sorting states by name.
- We now ensure copying android libs on deploy.
- Mesh conversion and skinning now work perfectly.
- Fixed a Bug in the immediate release of texture memory system when working with models with LODs.
- Layout generation fix for automatic LODs.
- Warning for duplicated groups and duplicated parameter names.
- We’ve fixed alpha slider from Multilayer projector on the instance properties panel.
- Fixed crash when compiling only selected options in an empty Customizable Object.
- Modifying a parameter using an invalid index won’t cause a crash.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when adding a new projector layer in the Customizable Object Instance Editor.
- Mesh Layouts sometimes had an error with the selector. Now it's size and position are set correctly.
- Instance properties UI now update after editing sliders.
- Warning added when duplicated node ids are found.
- Changing float parameter names now updates their pin names correctly.
- Having an asset in an “inconsistent” state won’t crash the engine.
- After the first compilation of a CO, message “finished compiling” will appear correctly.
- UV display functionality didn't show all possible and existing LODs.
- We’ve fixed false positive warning about duplicated group nodes due to visiting an already processed CO.
- Now engine won’t crash when refreshing Skeletal Nodes with ShowLOD/Image pins on node disabled.
- Now Vector Parameters can use “Show Pin on Node” functionality properly.
- No more crashes when changing to a SkeletalMesh with less LODs in the SkeletalMesh Node.
- No more baking problems due to missing skin weights after regenerating imported model.
- Missing referenced nodes after duplicating Customizable Objects has been fixed.
- Clip Mesh Morph rotation angle now updates correctly in real time.
- Potential errors when compiling materials due to Sampler types have been fixed.
- Baked files added to root can now be removed.
- No more crashes while saving baked files.
- We've added a check to avoid more crashes when visualizing the UV's.
- Our lobby character is animated.
- We have added multilayer example in the character.
- Now we can zoom to the character face.
- We’ve added thumbnails to the shirt stickers.
- We have reversed our controls on the projector widget.
- We’ve updated our Splash.
- Character instance for our Lobby has been updated.
- Changed our UI text font.
- Projector widget initialization has been improved.
- UV layouts and textures have been updated for Cyborg Arms and Trousers.
- We’ve lowered settings for consoles.
- Updated console branding.
- UI textures compression mode updated to UI.
- Character’s states, tattoo thumbnails, icons for UI, controls description has been updated.
- Transition from TPose to Idle.
- We have removed camera panning.
- Slider no longer require controller lock to modify.
- Set T-Pose when editing projectors.
- Gamepad vertical sensibility has been lowered.
- New control text/UI when changing input method (gamepad and keyboard).
- Color widget sliders are updated real time on gamepad.
- Gamepad/controller navigation has been improved.
- Splash for packaged projects appear now correctly in consoles.
- Console title is now correctly set up.
- Refactor of the camera end projector controls.
- We decided to toggle off run time texture compression on states for the tattoos and eyes.
- T-Shirt sticker projection should be now set correctly.
- We’ve removed double negative that introduced differences in gamepad handling.
- When the focused widget gets collapsed, widget lost it’s focused. Now it works correctly.
- Scars skin tone has been fixed.
- Color Sliders are now reset when moving the saturation or brightness to zero.
- We’ve fixed some broken style on missing thumbnail metadata.
- Projector widget type interface has been fixed.
- Freckles color constant fixed.
- On some dark/aged shirts, stickers where hard to see. Now they are displayed correctly. .
- Some scrolling issues are now fixed.
- A new example for the “How to call Material Variations” has been added.
- Demo UI color widget value and saturation bars are now dynamic.
- We’ve enabled the back button to close the demo in android.
- We’ve added zoom to the character face on creation.
- Virtual joysticks are now focusable from the menu.
- New pad icons added.
- We now have the UI Buttons gamepad/keyboard focus has been improved.
- Android SDK has been updated for new testing hardware.
- Hover and focus style of float bars has been improved.
- Style improved of color widgets.
- Demo HUD has been updated.
- Improvements in the widget blueprints.
- Removed bones from high LODs to fix mobile devices not rendering characters.
- Rebaked all instances of the Museum level.
- Color Sliders now reset when moving the saturation or brightness to zero.
- We’ve fixed Bandit mesh scale.
- Animations have been re-uploaded with the correct scale.
- Pawn and instances scale in Village level fixed.
- Lights of Village and Infinite levels improved.
- Color widget slider handle darkening has been fixed.
- We've fixed the tattoo default location.
- Fixed broken UI textures.
- Camera movement is nos consistent.
- Scrolling issues have been fixed.
- We’ve reduced character radius for PS4.
- Now the controller right thumb stick is able to rotate the camera outside the menu on both levels.
- Fixed scrollbar flicker.
- Hoe color bar fix for IOS.
- UI navigation has been improved.
- Camera panning has been removed.
- We have removed our focus dashed outline.
- Redundant HUD functionality has been removed.