= Licensing =
Mutable for Unreal Engine 4 can be licensed directly from Anticto. It is offered under several different licenses to try to cover all needs:
* Per-project per-platform license
* Studio-wide license, with an unlimited number of projects and platforms
* [[ /w/mutable/unreal-engine-4/licensing/indie/ | Royalty-based license ]], suitable for smaller projects, and similar to the license available for Unreal Engine 4.
Don't hesitate to [[ mailto:email@example.com | contact us ]] if you need more information.
= Download =
- The repository at [[https://github.com/anticto/UnrealEngine-Mutable|GitHub]] contains the engine modifications for each engine version (for instance: //4.24-EngineChanges//, or //master-EngineChanges//)
- The plugin can be obtained from R16
- The mutable runtime is already a submodule of the plugin repository, and it is stored in R3
- The demo source code and assets can be obtained from R17 and R18
- The demo art source assets are hosted in local SVN repositories at svn://anticto-nas.local/ue-cyborg-art and svn://anticto-nas.local/ue-village-art
= Support =
Support for Mutable is provided through this site. Create new issues for bugs or questions, or [[mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org | contact us]] directly. We offer dedicated premium support for integration and optimisation in your project as well as development of new specific features or support for additional platforms that you may need.
=== Repository Structure ===
The project is split in several repositories: