This page will be an overview for the Mutable user. It must contain all the links to the Basic Concept page and the HowTo's and Nodes.
An introduction in this part of the article must be written.
= Basic Concepts
Before start using Mutable, we encourage to read this Basic Concepts page, where all the elements of Mutable are explained.
= How to...
- [[ /w/mutable/unreal-engine-4/user-documentation/create-a-basic-customizable-object/ | Create a basic Customizable Object ]]
- [[ /w/mutable/unreal-engine-4/user-documentation/change-skin-tone | Change the skin tone of a character ]]
- [[ URL | Create a texture-based bandage ]]
- [[ /w/mutable/unreal-engine-4/user-documentation/add-mesh-based-cloth-pieces/ | Add mesh-based cloth pieces to a character ]]
- [[ URL | Add shape variations with Mesh Morphs ]]
- [[ /w/mutable/unreal-engine-4/user-documentation/remove-unseen-parts/ | Remove unseen body parts ]]
- [[ URL | Create color patterns with masks ]]
- [[ URL | Create tattoos and stickers projected in a character ]]
- [[ URL | Organize your Customizable Objects and its Child Objects ]]
= [[ /w/mutable/unreal-engine-4/user-documentation/asset-creation-hints/ | Asset Creation Hints]]
= [[ /w/mutable/unreal-engine-4/user-documentation/nodes/ | Node Reference]]